You are here

Making Waves: sharing maritime heritage projects online

'Making Waves: sharing maritime heritage projects online' offers amateur maritime archaeologists and unionised recreational divers the opportunity to present projects online and raise money through crowdfunding. The platform was developed by CommonSites and uses the Really Simple Reporting (RSR) system by AKVO.org. In addition to facilitating Making Waves, the Maritime Programme also funds the last leg of projects. Once 75% of the funds have been raised, MP covers the remaining 25% of the project costs. Would you like to know more about this initiative? Read more on the following pages.

Read more >

Article >

Facebook >

Projects and project partners can not only use Making Waves to showcase their projects, they can also make mutual agreements and demonstrate the impact of their cultural heritage projects. All on-going national and international projects within the Maritime Programme will be published on the platform.

Comments